I was Born To Inspire! I love empowering and motivating people. I genuinely want to see people do and be their best! Aspire 2 Fly originally started as my life coaching business in 2013. In 2019, I launched my inspirational line that I have been wanting to do for a very long time. In 2020, I made the decision to separate my coaching business and inspirational wear, officially dubbing my clothing line as Aspire 2 Fly!
The message behind my business name: the hope (Aspire) for more than one (2) to ascend to their next level (Fly). When you wear my clothing it is my hope that you inspire more than just yourself, but those that you encounter in your daily routines. Whether you're shopping, working, at school, or exercising… Inspire others, while inspiring yourself!
Are you ready to soar?
Melissa Smith, M.S.
Masters of Science in Special Education, Certified Life Coach
My professional background includes: over 10 years of working as a coordinator, manager, and director in the non-profit sector; 4 years as the founder and owner of SMARTEducation, and 9 years and counting as a primary teacher. While I still teach, I operate my coaching practice, which is based out of Murrieta, California. I have been a Certified Life Coach for 7 years.
I am a mother of two boys and I have a beautiful granddaughter.
Fun & Interesting Facts
1. I love God.
2. I love the Star War's Trilogy.
3. I enjoy dancing. I've taken ballet, tap, modern, jazz and
4. Music is my medicine! I love an array of genres.
5. I have a disability called Arthrogryposis. It doesn't hold me back from living out loud!
6. I love nature. Being next to water is soothing to my soul.
7. I LOVE wearing flip flops or sandals. Even if it's raining!
8. I lived in Scotland as a child. Cheerio!
9. Every Christmas I buy coloring books to color with my family.
10. I read anything that is going to support my personal
development. I'm a life long learner!
My Favorite Quote
"The best day of your life is the one in which you decide your life is your own.
No apologies or excuses.
No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
The gift is yours -
it is an
and you alone
are responsible for the quality of it.
This is the day
your life really begins. "